Friday, March 4, 2011

ECHL Team to have a Charlie Sheen Themed Night


Charlie Sheen has been everywhere lately, on the news, on the radio and he will now be part of a hockey game. On March 12 the Bakersfield Condors will hold "Charlie Sheen Night." A night filled with promotions such as:


  • Bring results from a clean drug test and get in free

  • Wear a fedora or dress like any Sheen movie character and your ticket is just $2.50

  • The first 1000 males will get a Charlie Sheem face on a stick mask

Also going along with the promotions is the chance for Charlie Sheen himself to rename the team, if they break his world record of amassing one million Twitter followers in 25 hours and 17 minutes.


Minor League sports teams are known for their wacky and fun promotions but I feel like this one is by far the craziest one I've ever heard of.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this is true. I find it hilarious that a team is actually going through with a promotion like this. However I think this night will be guided towards older fans, I don't think it will be a good atmosphere for children

    ReplyDelete